This also forms a part of International Womens Day.
There are alot of issues that communities face with regard to Health & Wellbeing and indeed health awareness and exercise.
The day consists of some important activities:
1. Prostate Cancer Awareness Sessions supported by Prostate Cancer UK
2. BMI Checks conducted by Health Exchange
3. Zumba Class
4. Various Stalls including Health
5. Alternative food preparation
6. Face Painting
7. Beauty Classes and Makeovers
8. Immigration Advice
9. Legal Referrals
10. Voter Registration
11. Advice Clinic
and alot more
All Free of charge.
This is a family event so come along to it, it starts at 2pm until 6pm. We care committed to Community building and putting the People First.
We look forward to seeing you.